Available 7 Days A Week
Fresh Lock Installation Oxford
My Handyman Oxford Provides Efficient Fresh Lock Installation Services in Oxford
There are times when you may want a new lock installed, and My Handyman Oxford is ready to help! Fresh lock installation in Oxford is just one of the many quality services we offer to ensure that you’ve got all the extra security you require. Discuss all your needs with your professional locksmith and let us fulfil your goals swiftly and effectively. We specialise in services that benefit you as a home or business owner, and use the latest tools and equipment to guarantee real results.
The Locksmith Company with Benefits
We’re a leading home and office security locksmith company and offer fresh lock installations in Oxford using the latest certified locks that meet all British standards. Not only that, but we also provide…
- Customer support 24/7 – call us for quotes, advice, and to schedule bookings
- Emergency call outs – we’re armed and ready whenever you need us urgently
- High-quality workmanship – we’ll give you a six-month guarantee for all work carried out on your property
- Easy booking arrangements – we’re available every day of the year, 24 hours a day, for your convenience
- Insured and experienced locksmiths – with National Security Inspectorate qualifications
- No deposits, no hidden fees – fixed, clear prices with deals for regular customers and discounts for any additional services booked
- Additional security measures – ask for more details on how to prevent break-ins and burglaries
The Fresh Lock Installation Process
Using precise measurements and tools designed specifically for the procedure, your doors will be measured and marked. Holes will be cut for locks and knobs, and drilled for the lock faceplate. After assuring perfect alignment, the faceplate and bolts will be installed followed by the strike plate – this process may vary slightly dependant on the door and lock types. New keys will be provided to match the new locks, and can be duplicated as many times as you like. Bear in mind that the more keys you have the greater the chances of them being lost or stolen!