Available 7 Days A Week
Lock Out Oxford
Book a Lock Out – Gain Entry Service in Oxford 24/7
My Handyman Oxford will send a professional lock out – gain entry specialist to your door in Oxford as soon as you report you’re locked out! We’ll get you back in without having to change the locks as far as possible, keeping any damage to the surrounding door zero-to-minimal. Using the latest technology and techniques we’ll swiftly have your property open once more – our locksmiths carry a range of locks and all the equipment needed to get the job done.
Using Us as Your Professional Locksmiths - Rewards
With no deposits to find and no call out charges booking your lock out – gain entry engineer is the affordable solution to all your problems! Getting professional locksmith assistance also gives you…
- Every day of the year availability – weekdays, weekends, and public holidays
- Multi-service discounts – book more than one of our quality options and get great price reductions
- 24/7 customer support – call us round-the-clock for help, advice, and booking arrangements
- Emergency lockout provisions – get an experienced lock out – gain entry professional in Oxford often within 30 minutes
- Free quotes – for affordable and fixed prices without any hidden charges
- Quality guarantees – offered for a six month period following your appointment
Our locksmiths are very experienced in gaining entry and in most cases will use non-destructive methods that leave your lock intact. Dependant on the lock type there are many different methods to choose from, and your expert will use the fastest and least destructive option to enter your property.
A full set of lock pick tools are packed in our mobile unit for instant access into properties. A tension wrench will be twisted and turned, and a rake will then be inserted to push and pull the lock. A mix of pressure application and moving the rake will allow the pins to reach the shear line, and the lock to open.
Drilling is a process based around breaking the locking mechanism, and will only be used as a last resort as by using this method a new lock will be required after the procedure is complete.